2. Permitted Use. You agree that you are only authorized to visit and view the Site for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute any text, images, graphics, videos, or other information featured on the Site (collectively “Content”) for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by us to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the Site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by us to do so. The content on this Site is owned or licensed to DOOD or is and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. You also agree not to use our Site to:
- Violate or solicit the violation of any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- Infringe the rights of any third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights and privacy or publicity rights; and,
- Interfere with or disrupt our service.
Furthermore, you agree that you will not use any automated device or process, such as a "bot" or a "spider," to copy or extract information or content from our Site, except to use such information or content for purposes of listing our Site with a search engine or other service designed to direct users to this Site.
(a) If requested or required by law enforcement authorities, courts, or regulators, we may disclose any information we have about our users. We also may disclose your PII to exercise or protect legal rights or defend against legal claims.
(b) We sometimes contract with other companies and individuals to perform functions or services on our behalf, such as hosting the website, and sending email messages. We necessarily have to share your PII with such third parties as may be required to perform their functions.
(c) In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these business transfers, customer information, including PII, is typically one of the business assets that are transferred. Moreover, if all or substantially all of our business assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that we go out of business or enter into bankruptcy, customer information (including your PII), would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any assets may continue to be used according to your PII as set forth in this policy.
5. Representations. By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that you are a resident of the United States; and (c) that all materials of any kind that may be submitted by you for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights.
6. Errors on our Site. DOOD attempts to make sure that the information on this site is correct and complete. However, we make no representation that the information on the site is correct, complete or current, nor do we guarantee it will operate continuously and error free. Errors in content and functionality may periodically occur. If so, they will be corrected where discovered, and we reserve the right to revoke any offer and correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions.
7. Links and Search Results. The Site may contain links to sites operated by third parties throughout the Internet. DOOD has no control over these sites or the content within them, and we do not guarantee, represent, or warrant that the content contained in any third party site is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive, nor do we endorse the content of any third party site. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against DOOD for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site.
8. Intellectual Property. The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this Site are the property of or licensed to DOOD. Users are not permitted to use trademarks, logos and service marks without prior written consent. You acknowledge that all content and materials available on this Site are protected by national and international copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, patent registration rights, trade secrets, know-how or other proprietary rights and laws and are owned by DOOD or our licensors. Except where otherwise noted, you may download, print or view individual pages for noncommercial use, provided you do not delete or change any of the information, including copyright or trademark notices. DOOD shall retain exclusive ownership of all data, material and other information regarding the Site. Except as we may expressly authorize, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from the content or materials on the Site. Systematic retrieval of data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without our written permission is prohibited.
9. Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DCMA) Policy. If you are notifying DOOD of alleged copyright infringement, please be sure to provide the following information in the form required by 17 U.S.C. Section 512: (i) A description of the copyrighted work that you allege is being infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (ii) A description of the allegedly infringing material and information sufficient to permit us to locate the material; (iii) Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and/or an electronic mail address; (iv) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or the law; and (v) A statement by you that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed.
Designated Agent for Notification of Copyright Infringement
DOOD.IO DMCA Agent
1559B Sloat Blvd., No. 147
San Francisco, CA 94132
11. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL DOOD, OUR SUBSIDIARIES OR OUR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR FROM INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. OUR LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
13. International Use. By choosing to access the Site from any location other than the United States, you accept full responsibility for compliance with all local laws that are applicable. DOOD makes no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to, any United States export laws and regulations.